PSA-Test - Rightsign
Available, delivery time 4 - 7 Working days
PSA Tests here from RightSign
Enhance the precision of prostate health monitoring with the RightSign PSA Test. Offering accurate and rapid detection of prostate-specific antigens, this test is an invaluable asset for medical professionals engaged in the crucial task of early prostate cancer detection.
In a scenario where time and accuracy are paramount, such as in a prostate cancer screening program, the RightSign PSA Test distinguishes itself as a critical tool. Medical professionals can conduct this test with ease, even on the busiest days, to provide their patients with swift and precise results. Trust in RightSign for a PSA test solution that merges Odem's pledge for excellence with the practical requirements of Europe's dedicated healthcare providers.
Conclude your search for an accurate, fast, and reliable PSA screening tool with the RightSign PSA Test—where innovation meets the high standards of dedicated medical professionals.
- Ease of Use: The test is designed to be user-friendly, enabling seamless integration into medical practice workflows.
- Speed: Delivers rapid results, facilitating prompt decision-making and patient consultation. Within just 5 minutes.
- Sensitivity and Specificity: Boasts high sensitivity and over 98.7% accuracy in detecting PSA levels.
- Compliance: Adheres to stringent EU standards and holds CE certification for peace of mind and reliability.
- Contents: Each kit contains 10 test cassettes
- Rapid Decision Making: Results are obtained swiftly, aiding in faster clinical decisions, particularly in high-pressure settings.
- High Accuracy: With superior sensitivity and specificity, healthcare providers can trust the results for effective prostate health assessment.
- Regulatory Compliance: Fully compliant with European standards, ensuring that the product meets the highest quality benchmarks.
- Ease of Storage: Can be stored at a wide range of temperatures, making it flexible for different practice settings.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Assured customer satisfaction with a 14-day return policy
Technical Data - Prostate-Specific Antigen Test
- Sensitivity and Specificity: Very high, ensuring reliable outcomes.
- Cut-off: 3 ng/ml, presenting a clear benchmark for evaluation.
- Storage Temperature: Ranges from 2 to 30°C, suitable for various environments.
- Contents: Each kit contains 10 test cassettes, buffer solution, disposable pipettes, and an instruction manual, catering to multiple testing scenarios.
- Packaging: The test kits are available in boxes of 10, with larger cartons containing 200 pieces for extensive usage.
Frequently Asked Questions About the RightSign PSA Test - PSA Blood test
What exactly is the Rightsign PSA Test?
The Rightsign PSA Test is a blood test designed to measure the level of PSA in a man’s blood. PSA is a protein produced by the prostate gland, and an elevated amount of PSA may indicate the presence of prostate cancer or other prostate-related issues. This screening test can help in the early detection of prostate cancer, allowing for timely intervention and better treatment outcomes.
Can the RightSign PSA Test be stored at room temperature?
Yes, the RightSign PSA Rapid Test can be stored at a temperature of 2 to 30°C.
PSA Test cost?
If you are looking for a PSA Rapid Test as well as other professional and self-tests, you can easily purchase them at wholesale prices in our OdemShop.
How are the test results from a PSA screening interpreted?
Test results from a PSA screening are interpreted based on the level of prostate-specific antigen in the blood. Elevated PSA levels may indicate a higher risk of prostate cancer.
What is the importance of PSA screening in prostate cancer detection?
PSA screening plays a crucial role in early detection of prostate cancer, allowing for timely diagnosis and treatment, which can significantly impact outcomes.
Can a high PSA level alone diagnose prostate cancer?
While a high PSA level may indicate an increased risk of prostate cancer, it cannot solely diagnose the condition. Additional tests, such as a prostate biopsy, are often necessary for a definitive diagnosis.
Can a normal PSA level rule out the possibility of prostate cancer?
While a normal PSA level may provide reassurance, it does not entirely rule out the possibility of prostate cancer. Regular screenings and monitoring are essential for early detection.
What is a PSA test?
A PSA test measures the level of prostate specific antigen in the blood. It is often used as a screening test for prostate cancer.
Who should consider getting a PSA test?
The decision to undergo a PSA test should be made after consulting with a healthcare provider, especially for men with a family history of prostate cancer or those experiencing symptoms of prostate problems.
What are the symptoms of prostate cancer?
Symptoms of prostate cancer may include difficulty urinating, blood in the urine, pelvic discomfort, and erectile dysfunction.
What is the significance of a high PSA level?
A high PSA level may indicate an increased chance of having prostate cancer, but it can also be caused by other non-cancerous conditions such as an enlarged prostate or prostatitis.
How often should men undergo PSA testing?
The frequency of PSA testing should be discussed with a healthcare provider, taking into account individual risk factors and screening guidelines.
What is the PSA velocity?
The PSA velocity refers to the change in PSA levels over time. A rapid rise in PSA levels may indicate a higher risk of aggressive prostate cancer.
What treatments are available for prostate cancer?
Treatments for prostate cancer may include active surveillance, surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy, among others.
0 of 0 reviews